Decreased sexual performance is a natural phenomenon of aging and is felt to a greater or lesser extent by all men.
According to a large study by Bacon2006psr, just over 17% of healthy men over the age of 40 show signs of impotence. Of course, for such people, finding the answer to the question of "improving the quality of life" is one of the first places in life.
There are a number of helpful tips for those who want to learn how to increase their potential at home. Let's look at the most common recommendations.
How to increase efficiency at home:
- Eat pumpkin seeds. They contain essential fatty acids and zinc, which, in addition to increasing sperm production, can be very helpful in improving the functioning of the male reproductive system.
- Ashwagandha, the rejuvenating herb of Ayurveda, is extremely helpful in combating impotence. All you have to do is drink a mug of warm milk, adding a teaspoon of Ashwagandha root. This mixture should be drunk twice a day.
- Avoid wearing tight underwear and prefer loose pants rather than tight pants. This helps the skin to breathe and does not interfere with the normal blood flow to the genitals. Loose clothing is one of the simplest and most natural home remedies to improve a man’s effectiveness.
- If you want to have a child, do not spend a lot of time in saunas and baths. Heat reduces fluid production and reduces sperm fertility.
- Stress can also be one of the main potency killers. Learn simple and affordable relaxation techniques (yoga, meditation, breathing exercises).
- You can practice the system of Kegel exercises to prolong the duration of intercourse and enhance the feeling of orgasm. This includes relaxation and contraction of the pubococcygeal muscle.
- What improves efficiency? Common cloves of garlic. Chew three cloves of raw garlic daily. Just remember to use oral deodorant afterwards. What good is good efficiency if your partner runs away, unable to resist the "spirit" of garlic?
Tools to improve potency: acupuncture
Acupuncture is one of the most common treatments for women's frigidity. However, this can be a useful cure for improving male potency.
In 1996, a research project on the use of acupuncture to treat male infertility found that nearly 75 percent of male patients had sexually improved after acupuncture treatment.
In Chinese medicine, the kidneys are critical to maintaining the health and essence of the body. When you are anxious or tired, it increases the body’s unnatural tension. This in turn depletes the energy of the kidneys and affects their fertility. Therefore, the first thing a acupuncture doctor does is the flow of energy through the kidneys.
Other problems may include:
- blocking energy in the liver;
- genital overheating.
All of these can be cured with acupuncture. For those who have chosen this method as a means of improving potency and increasing fertility, it is advisable to perform a sperm test before starting acupuncture treatment. And then another, during therapy. This will make it possible to judge whether the quantity and quality of sperm are improving.
The course usually lasts 10 days.
Drugs for impotence in men
Most men have physical causes with potency problems. This makes phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) enzyme inhibitors the first candidates for the "emergency" role.
What do these drugs do? Simply put, they interfere with the work of an enzyme that breaks down erectile dysfunction substances.
The side effects of these medicines are:
- moderate headache;
- redness of the face;
- unusual eye diseases, including eye pain and color problems.
- visual disturbances such as discomfort to the eye, disturbances in color perception;
- muscle pain;
- nasal congestion.
Treatment of male potency with ginseng
Ginseng is considered one of the most popular Chinese herbs used to treat male potency as well as to suppress emotions and illuminate the mind. As an adaptogen, ginseng enhances the body’s ability to withstand stressful situations, improve performance, and increase physical activity.
Ginseng contains ingredients called ginsenosides. They affect the central nervous system and gonads, increase sperm count and enhance sexual activity. According to the Center for Medicine at the University of Maryland, a 60-person Italian study showed that Asian ginseng had a positive effect on penile erection and libido.
However, not all types of ginseng have the same effect on humans. Probably the strongest effect is the expensive Chinese ginseng, the "wild mountain root. " You can also try cheaper varieties of ginseng or Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus) to treat male potency.
With regard to side effects, excessive use of ginseng can cause:
- skin rash and itching;
This herb can sometimes cause insomnia, indigestion and excessive stimulation of the nervous system.
Food to increase efficiency: delicious and healthy products
People have been working for centuries to look for aphrodisiac foods that increase sexual desire and improve the quality of sex. There is anecdotal evidence that points to the "love" benefits of certain foods.
It is not just some men and women who are interested in an aphrodisiac that are trying to increase their libido, enhance the pleasure of sex, or cure sexual dysfunctions. Teams of scientists and medical professionals conduct various studies to prove or disprove theories that have arisen between the peoples and cultures of the world. The scientific community has concluded that a variety of foods to increase efficiency are indeed helpful in improving the affairs of the intimate sphere.
Here are some well-known foods that can improve your sex life:
- Avocado:These fruits are rich in healthy fats that are good for cardiovascular health. The avocado beats the heart hard, helping blood to flow to the right places for sexual arousal. Almonds: Rich in zinc, selenium and vitamin E, which help maintain sexual health and normal reproductive function.
- Strawberry:it contains a lot of folic acid, which helps reduce sperm levels in men, the number of chromosomes is inadequate.
- Seafood:over the years, oysters have been recognized as one of the most famous aphrodisiacs. This can be explained by the high content of zinc in oysters, which has a positive relationship with sexual health. Fatty fish such as wild salmon and herring are also high in omega-3 fatty acids, which increase blood circulation. They positively affect the blood flow to the genitals, which contributes to the enhancement of sexual activity.
- Rukkola:This potent food is packed with antioxidants and micronutrients that neutralize the effects of contaminants from outside the body that can reduce erectile function and libido.
- Figs:The high fiber content of this product has a positive effect on heart health, which in turn affects the functioning of the genitals.
- Citrus fruits:they are full of vitamin C, antioxidants and folate, all of which are beneficial for reproductive health.